IT Network Administrator
Sofia - Bulgaria
AMATAS - one of the leading cybersecurity service companies in Bulgaria, is looking for a cybersecurity expert to work within the team providing managed detection and response (MDR) and SOC as a service to internal and external clients.
We are looking for а passionate Junior or Mid-level Network Administrator to join our IT team and help maintain our 24/7 operating company environment and improve the overall performance of the IT environment and services.
Personal qualities needed:
- Willingness of constant self-education and professional development, as we believe that personal motivation is stronger than the competencies achieved.
- Open mindfulness, teamwork-oriented and possessing the ability to learn and adopt new technologies and processes.
- Ability to run under pressure and outside standard working hours in case of need or emergency.
- Positive, analytical and problem-solving-oriented thinking and proactive approach towards all aspects of the IT processes, environment and clients.
- Ability to work on several tasks and pay attention to details.
- Deep knowledge in networking concepts and OSI model layers and their implementation in networking communication.
- Good knowledge in firewall design, concepts, and operations, a FortiGate firewall knowledge is a big plus.
- Good knowledge in switching architecture and concepts, preferably in CISCO or Dell devices.
- Good knowledge in routing protocols, routing architecture, and concepts, preferably in CISCO or FortiGate devices.
- Good knowledge in communication troubleshooting and investigations.
- Knowledge of WiFi architecture and concepts, preferably in CISCO or Unifi devices.
- Knowledge of physical cabling is a plus.
- Knowledge of system administration and operating systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- University degree or ongoing education of BS/BA or equivalent certification in IT or related.
- Certifications through Microsoft, Cisco or CompTIA would be a plus.
- Constant development and participation in challenging projects that will develop your professional skills and further expand your knowledge.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing environment.
- Training based on knowledge needs.
- Friendly working environment.
- A lot of out-of-the-business hours voluntary activities aiming in improving one's physical and mental well-being.
If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.