What a dynamic year for the AMATAS team! We had a great vision and strategy for 2022 and worked hard to achieve our ambitious goals!
We had the fantastic opportunity to start new businesses and we have welcomed around 30 new clients on board. This year we have further strengthened our connection with existing clients and partners and we shook hands over win-win deals.
Going back in the months, we had a significant footprint in Cybersecurity Events this year by co-organizing, speaking at, and attending more than 20 industry forums, expos, and conferences:
- As a strategic partner of Capital, Economedia, we take the most pride in co-organizing the Cybersecurity and Data protection forum 2022 at a bigger scale with multiple global industry experts on-site and online.
- We also co-organized Cybersecurity Talks twice in 2022! Having done that, we are becoming part of the support system helping the cybersecurity community in Bulgaria be on the rise.
- Our CEO Marko Simeonov, and our CSO, Boris Goncharov, attended the Money20/20 USA event supported by the Bulgarian small and medium enterprises promotion agency (BSMEPA). This initiative helped AMATAS strengthen its brand position in the US market.
You should have heard about us online in the Bulgarian media. Here are some of the titles not to miss out!
- AMATAS: A Bulgarian player with global ambition
- What is it like to be a Penetration Tester?
- Women in IT: Konstantina Konstantinova, Sales Manager на AMATAS
- AMATAS: Cybersecurity Events Footprint 2022
Though we also had our very own and numerous cybersecurity publications in the blog section on our website!
AMATAS gladly joined the international cause of creating Cybersecurity Awareness in October and shared tons of valuable content on our Linkedin Page. Our Cybersecurity Threat Report, which we initiated publishing this year, reaches out to more than 8k users who have subscribed to our Linkedin Newsletter today!
We also had our greatest team-building event of all time in 2022, and we celebrated with a birthday party the six years of AMATAS making organizations' digital world cyber secure.
Our team has grown significantly, and we are overly excited to welcome even more domain experts in the coming year!
AMATAS is wishing you a very great start of the new year and if you need a successful start in cybersecurity you can always get in touch.