Amatas has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.amatas.com
Amatas reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement.
Amatas respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.amatas.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not you use our Website.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- From your request’s form.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Collection of Data
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Amatas collects information that you provide to us and from the services.
How Your Information is Used
We use the Personal Information that we collect to operate, improve, and personalize the Website and services including to provide customer service, customize our marketing, to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities. You agree that we may use your Personal Information as follows:
- to provide the services to you
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provided it
- to operate, improve and personalize the services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, or and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Services
- to communicate with you, either via email, telephone, or otherwise as authorized by you to inform you about the Services, Conferences, Events, etc..
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Services
- for any other purpose with your consent
Legal Basis for The Processing of Personal Information from EEA Residents
If you reside within the European Economic Area (EEA), our processing of your personal information will be legitimized as follows:
- Whenever we require your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). This article in the GDPR describes when processing can be done lawfully.
- If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Amatas or for taking any pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b).”). If this data is not processed, Amatas will not be able to execute the contract with you.
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your information on basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c), for example complying in the fields of employment law.
- And where the processing is necessary for the purposes of Amatas’s legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f), for example to detect fraud.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- For legal purposes: We also may share information that we collect from users, as needed, to enforce our rights, protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose Personal Information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also request information through our about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside Amatas might have received the data from Amatas; what the source of the information was (if you did not provide it directly to Amatas); where the personal data is stored and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by Amatas if it is inaccurate. You may request that Amatas erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also ask Amatas for your personal data to be supplemented or updated, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. You may withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data or the further processing of personal data by Amatas at any time. You may also request that Amatas cease using your data for direct marketing purposes. You have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how Amatas processes your personal data. When technically feasible, Amatas will—at your request—provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format.
On our contact form HERE, you can exercise your rights as a data subject, or by contacting us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon your request for access to your personal data, Amatas will take all necessary action to provide you with the appropriate information about processing free of charge. In the event that the request is unreasonable or excessive, especially due to its repeatability, Amatas may charge a reasonable fee by taking into account the administrative costs arising as a result of providing information or communication, or taking any other actions based on the request, and may justifiably refuse to take action.
Questions, Concerns or Complaints
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at: email@example.com